Services we offer include
- Delivering advice and guidance within the statutory systems for Additional Learning Needs (ALN).
- Support can be requested at any stage and may continue indefinitely according to need
- Home and / or school visits to meet with families to discuss the statutory process and / or any concerns.
- Working with and supporting families and schools to resolve differences / difficulties early in the process and to reduce the number of cases going to Tribunal.
- Discussing decisions with the family following the Inclusion panel and set up a PCP meeting with the school, where appropriate, to discuss how the child’s needs can be met at school level.